Saturday, March 12, 2011

this week for the wedding...

flowers! we had a couple meetings with some possible florists this weekend. now that we are getting down to the details i feel so unsure about what i want!! i think i am on inspiration overload {there are so many beautiful images out there, how can you decide on just one style?} today i think my style is preppy, vintage and eclectic - we'll see how long that lasts! i'm hoping that leaving the country for a couple weeks will help me clear my mind! in the meantime here a look at some images we shared with the florist.
what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I like the top left hand photo and the peonies. OHHHH how I love peonies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a variety of colors and have always been sorry I didn't have white and green. I love the second from left on the top row.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete